Cuffs, Workouts, Whips, & Adventures: Meet MasterE
There’s more to MasterE than meets the eye, more on that later. Growing up, I was never into fitness, working out or being remotely healthy. I was the kid/guy who liked his video games, junk food and not moving.
Eventually something clicked. A philosophical foundation mixed with the yearning to improve myself physically, mentally and spiritually all culminated into phrases/mantras that I came across and still say to this day. “Stronger than the you of yesterday.” “Teacher said to train the mind, you have to train the body.” Thank you animes for my inspiration!
Dear friend Mistress Arabella asked me to guest write and share my tips, secrets and my love for working out. So here I write passionately about new adventures, working out and a healthy lifestyle.
To be clear, I’m not a certified physical trainer…yet. I’m a self-proclaimed workout junkie. I eventually plan on taking my NASM test (thank you Chase Sterling for convincing me to take it) and add that under my belt. One day. For now, I enjoy challenging myself with fun and often exhausting workouts.
As this is Mistress’ site, MasterE is both a proper name for myself, both as a Dom and often times Master. It’s also a reminder to myself that can be summed up in this way:
- M + E = ME
- MasterE = Mastery
- Therefore, one of my goals in life is a total mastery of me.
So back to topic, here are my five starting tips to being the strongest and best you there is.
- What’s your ultimate goal? That’s great. Now write it down and post it everywhere. On your phone. At your desk. On the fridge. It’s a great way to remind yourself that you have a goal and are working towards it.
- Your goal is your goal. No matter what you do be healthy (whether working out or altering your eating patterns), stay true to yourself and ignore what everyone else is doing (except a certified trainer).
- Look at foods and beverages as fuel for what you want to do. It’ll put a new perspective on what you put into your body. Remember, the cleaner the source, the better it is for you.
- Great form when working out will get you farther than doing shortcuts and heavier weights. Go slow and breathe. Focus on form. Complete each rep, set, exercise and workout plan as best as you can. With time, you’ll see the results that you want.
- Have fun! Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is a life long process. THERE ARE NO SHORTCUTS (outside of surgery and being extreme). No matter what you do, having fun with what you’re doing will help you go far.
I would love to hear what you all have for goals. Care to share? I’ll share mine if you share yours. Promise I won’t bite…too hard.
Cuffs, workouts, whips and adventures!
Next post: body-weight focused workouts
Do you. Be proud. Do work. Have fun.
18+ Please!This web site contains Adult Content and Language. Please do not continue reading if you are not 18+ years of age. (Or 21+ where 18 is not the legal age of majority.) Thank you.
Help Me Stay Awake!
- Sex Pistil’s Guide To Sucking Great Cock
- The Ins & Outs of Anal Sex
- Bless Me Father… For I Keep Sinning
- Forbidden Fantasy
- Like This
- Hard Wood. Yes, Please!
- Review: Silicone Passion Flower Vibrator
- The COME HITHER QUIVER -or- How To Squirt
- Fitness Goddess Kat’s Foreplay Training: Killer Work Outs + Killer Orgasms = Killer Results
- Calling All Bondage Snobs! Need A Challenge?
Grab my Button!
Love Us? Support Us!
Help keep Bombshells & Rockstars going!
Every little bit counts. Even the smallest donation allows me to get more content out to you, Lovelies. Thank you for your generosity.